Monday, January 3, 2011

Farm Productivity Measurement

Year 2010 was a good start with Organic Roof . However considering the number of plants and varieties, productivity was moderately good. End of the year (November -December) Retail price on vegetables sky rocketed. I could save my pocket as I did not buy few of common vegetables that is used in preparing dishes.

Below is the Price list of vegetables in one among the prime markets in Trivandrum City - Chalai. In the Price list corresponding to each vegetable I have added yields that I could fetch from my Roof  garden.

Price list as on : January 03, 2011 Unit of Measure in Kg.



* WP - Wholesale Price
* RP - Retail Price
* Rs - Indian Rupee (Rs 44.74 = One Dollar)

Also Refer : 
Green Eggplant
Bhindi (Okra)
Tomato
Cucumber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Vegetable garden on terrace or roof

Inspiration on growing vegetables on roof developed while discussing with my friend Mr D, he had lot of video collections and that influenc...