Monday, January 3, 2011

Farm Productivity Measurement

Year 2010 was a good start with Organic Roof . However considering the number of plants and varieties, productivity was moderately good. End of the year (November -December) Retail price on vegetables sky rocketed. I could save my pocket as I did not buy few of common vegetables that is used in preparing dishes.

Below is the Price list of vegetables in one among the prime markets in Trivandrum City - Chalai. In the Price list corresponding to each vegetable I have added yields that I could fetch from my Roof  garden.

Price list as on : January 03, 2011 Unit of Measure in Kg.



* WP - Wholesale Price
* RP - Retail Price
* Rs - Indian Rupee (Rs 44.74 = One Dollar)

Also Refer : 
Green Eggplant
Bhindi (Okra)
Tomato
Cucumber

No comments:

Post a Comment